Patagonia's most versatile baselayer bottoms, the Capilene® Midweight Bottoms have a smooth face for easy layering, a brushed-grid interior for superior warmth, breathability and wicking, and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 193 g (6.8 oz)
5.2-oz (176-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 97% polyester (solids: 66% recycled; heathers: 33% recycled)/3% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn