The feminine and stylish Fiona Parka features a featherweight shell made from 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; it's insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Insulated with Recycled Down, this parka has shape-sculpting princess seams in the front and back and contoured quilt lines to provide a flattering silhouette no matter how many layers are worn
- Full-length, 2-way PU-coated zipper; zip-through collar is lined with brushed jersey knit for additional softness
- Quilting pattern has curved, feminine lines.
- Brushed jersey lines the handwarmer pockets and cuffs for soft touch points. On-seam pockets have secure zipper closure with grosgrain webbing pulls
- On-seam handwarmer pockets have hidden zippers
- Part of our new outerwear component system, pair this jacket with our H2No® Performance Standard Lash Point Parka for complete coverage in the elements
- Fiona has three hidden attachment points: one behind the neck and two on the cuffs
- 397 g (14 oz)